All 11 art Reviews

Vampire Vampire

Really nice lighting with the glowing crystal! you do one of these every day? i suppose for the whole month. Thats impressive, I wish I had that much time ^^

LukeF responds:

Thank you Z-Art. Yep it's a bit hectic trying to get them all done but I've put planning into each to try and reduce the amount of time I'd spend on them.

Captain Captain

has a kind of expressionistic feel to it!

Winged daimon Winged daimon

i really love his design but the texture on the wings could be a little more polished. also i feel like it would look much better if it had some kind of background, like for example a night sky or even just a darker color which would make his glowing eyes stand out much more.

Arty Animal Arty Animal

So cute! And so simple.

Art Shirt Art Shirt

Cool idea but you can't quite recognize the writing. it'd be easier to read if you'd put the supplies closer together

EzekielH responds:

Yeah your right, the whole time I didn't know why it would not read out right, if I made the material closer on the "R" and the top of the "A" closer it would be more recognizable. Thanks for the help.

I love art I love art

It's a nice and simple idea but it's a little too detailed i guess... If all the lines and text were more bold it would look better and be easier to read, I think. The dot on the i is also a little confusing because all the other letters are capital letters. Also the bow things (or what ist that supposed to be? it's not quite clear) are a little too many and the cloudy background looks kinda muddy. For a tshirt ist better to have clean borders ad maybe just a white outline around it.

Floyds-artyworld responds:

Yah I kind of agree (pretty harsh -_-) & my lines are pretty thick :/ art is not always clean xD haha my first time actually doing a digital hand font xD pretty new at this digital thing :) good luck :3 and thank you xD

Portrait elf Portrait elf

The face is a little distorted (probably because the head is tilted a little)
You can avoid that distortion by flipping the image. It really helps to recognize minor mistakes like distortion and art lean. The values and the contrast are very nice, though and I also like how the brushstrokes are still visible.

Werewolfrabbits responds:

Thanks for the nice words :) I actually know this trick and use it multiple times while drawing and this time I even put the photo on a layer above it to find why it looks this way it has something to do with the eyes so I am going to practice that and the rest is kind of just her face, but I really thank you for your critique! I know I still have a long way to go.

Demon Lord Demon Lord

Wow, that is some cool demon!
I really do like the color scheme with the complimentary colors, well done! Maybe the fire in his hand could reflect a bit more on his face, body and surroundings, that would make the flame look brighter and give the image a little more contrast, I belive.
It would make it more interesting to look at. To achieve a brighter flame and therefore a more vivid result, I would suggest working with the "color dodge" mode and making everything except the flame a little darker.
Btw, the tiny rats on the floor are so cute!

ArtDeepMind responds:

Thank you for your inputs, but all your suggestions are based on your taste for color, and I think that color choice is purely subjective thing.
The fire is not the main focus, the values are correct and in this lighting situation, it is very unlikely that the fire would be reflected on his body, because the light from above is stronger

Gelatinous Knight Gelatinous Knight

Very cute design! Maybe it would look better in a higher resolution, or go full pixel art!

siskavard responds:

i suck at pixel art

Mercy - Overwatch Mercy - Overwatch

Looks great! Coloring is very good, but the pose could be a little mor dynamic and less stiff, though.

DidiEsmeralda responds:

Hehehe ok, thanks for your comment :D