Shadowless Shadowless

Really cool game, but I got stuck in Dungeon one because the cannon ball which you are supposed to put on the button in order to move the elevator rolled in the corner during the fight and I could not manage to get it out there..

Arty Animal Arty Animal

So cute! And so simple.

Art Shirt Art Shirt

Cool idea but you can't quite recognize the writing. it'd be easier to read if you'd put the supplies closer together

EzekielH responds:

Yeah your right, the whole time I didn't know why it would not read out right, if I made the material closer on the "R" and the top of the "A" closer it would be more recognizable. Thanks for the help.

I love art I love art

It's a nice and simple idea but it's a little too detailed i guess... If all the lines and text were more bold it would look better and be easier to read, I think. The dot on the i is also a little confusing because all the other letters are capital letters. Also the bow things (or what ist that supposed to be? it's not quite clear) are a little too many and the cloudy background looks kinda muddy. For a tshirt ist better to have clean borders ad maybe just a white outline around it.

Floyds-artyworld responds:

Yah I kind of agree (pretty harsh -_-) & my lines are pretty thick :/ art is not always clean xD haha my first time actually doing a digital hand font xD pretty new at this digital thing :) good luck :3 and thank you xD